Monday, July 17, 2006

Welcome to my blog!



I have noticed from recent issues of my Zensight News ezine, that when I look at which links are clicked upon the most, it is clear that people are just as interested in looking at pictures of my vacation and of my schnoodle Maggie, as they are in learning about Zensight!

This makes sense to me and was part of why I included these casual photos. Part of what I would like, is for people to know not only how I work, but to know who I am - as that is as much a part of Zensight as different aspects of the technique itself.

When I have something from my life that I would like to share - whether they are photos, thoughts, insights, or events, I will be posting about them here.

Thank you for checking in, and please watch for future updates. :)

  • Return to my website by clicking here.
  • 1 comment:

    Carol Ann Rowland, MSW, RSW said...

    Thanks Linda

    That is wonderful about your anger & stress managment blog and course - what a perfect way to use Zensight as well as some of the other energy healing techniques you are using.

    I will have to put a link from my site to www.angercare.com so that I can help people find you :-) - Carol Ann